FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   S’enregistrer   Profil       Connexion 

How Do I Get A List Of My Likes On Facebook

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Nihil Admirari Index du Forum -> EVENTS -> Champ de bataille
Auteur Message
leanpala
Main noire
Main noire

Assassinat(s): 0

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 15:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: How Do I Get A List Of My Likes On Facebook Répondre en citant

How Do I Get A List Of My Likes On Facebook
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

–Radu Nov 26 '13 at 9:04 add a comment up vote 5 down vote Do a graph search likes this: "People who like [your fanpage's name]". So much so that this recent video about how Facebook themselves were utilising fraudulent and irrelevant likes in their own product offerings, had gone viral and alerted more and more people about the harm of purchased Likes. To many, fake Likes and purchased page followers may not seem like a big deal at all, but to the pages and businesses who use the Facebook platform to reach and touch a greater audience especially those now investing in paid Facebook campaigns these fake likes are proving to be quite a lot of trouble. This will be determined by the individual users Facebook security settings, but is the best option available at the time of writing this article. Unfortunately, individual Facebook privacy settings prevent you from seeing all users who like your page. (here, here, here and also here). It's all or nothing for each category.Perhaps Facebook will add more granular privacy controls for likes and you'll be able to hide the fact that you like certain things such as Shi Tzu puppies dressed in 18th-century clothing, but until Facebook adds this feature you are forced to show all your strange likes or not show any of them.If you want to learn how to keep other aspects of your Facebook profile on the down low, check out these other articles on Facebook Privacy and Security:5 Things You Should Never Post on Facebook How to Disable Facebook Places Location TrackingThe Dangers of Facebook OversharingHow to Secure Your Facebook TimelineFacebook Safety Tips for TeensOne final note: Facebook is famous for making sweeping changes to how your privacy settings are managed. add a comment 6 Answers 6 active oldest votes up vote 59 down vote +25 I am Partner Engineer at Facebook so I thought I'd chime in here. Stack Overflow Questions Jobs Developer Jobs Directory Salary Calculator Help Mobile Stack Overflow Business Talent Ads Enterprise Company About Press Work Here Legal Privacy Policy Contact Us Stack Exchange Network Technology Life / Arts Culture / Recreation Science Other Stack Overflow Server Fault Super User Web Applications Ask Ubuntu Webmasters Game Development TeX - LaTeX Software Engineering Unix & Linux Ask Different (Apple) WordPress Development Geographic Information Systems Electrical Engineering Android Enthusiasts Information Security Database Administrators Drupal Answers SharePoint User Experience Mathematica Salesforce ExpressionEngine Answers Stack Overflow em Portugus Blender Network Engineering Cryptography Code Review Magento Software Recommendations Signal Processing Emacs Raspberry Pi Stack Overflow Programming Puzzles & Code Golf Stack Overflow en espaol Ethereum Data Science Arduino Bitcoin more (26) Photography Science Fiction & Fantasy Graphic Design Movies & TV Music: Practice & Theory Worldbuilding Seasoned Advice (cooking) Home Improvement Personal Finance & Money Academia Law more (16) English Language & Usage Skeptics Mi Yodeya (Judaism) Travel Christianity English Language Learners Japanese Language Arqade (gaming) Bicycles Role-playing Games Anime & Manga Puzzling Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair more (32) MathOverflow Mathematics Cross Validated (stats) Theoretical Computer Science Physics Chemistry Biology Computer Science Philosophy more (10) Meta Stack Exchange Stack Apps API Data Area 51 Blog Facebook Twitter LinkedIn site design / logo 2018 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa 3.0 with attribution required. Please try again. shareimprove this answer answered May 4 '12 at 18:46 Kevin 7711 7 You shouldn't really advocate breaking Facebook's TOS by scraping the site –Igy May 4 '12 at 19:17 1 the section you are referring doesn't show all likes. Give it a look.Determine which fans are actually interacting with your posts and which are completely disengaged. The Facebook Analytics options has all sorts of cool data to help you determine your most engaged followers. The days of collecting Likes and measuring the amount of likes as a business KPI are done. How to partially extract zipped huge plain text file? Why is it so inefficient to generate electricity by absorbing heat? Can you share some screenshots of editor's control panels? How much smaller were medieval farm animals in England than today? How to make lowercase of a uppercase table caption? Did any computers use the Z80B? Does AWS offer a way to route HTTPS traffic to two different EC2 instances based on directory path? How to keep democracies from falling behind technologically? How "scrambled" is the data on a RAID5 disk? Can the Scrum method be used with only one person and only one 10 day Sprint? Is it rude to ignore everybody else in a chatroom and only talk with one person? Definition of "telescope" The Elder Scrolls: What characters became "Gods"? Is it accurate to compare the nuclearization of North Korea with that of Pakistan and India? Why or why not? Why bother with even parity? How can I get players to a specific place without telling them where it is? Why is 11 am + 1 hour == 12:00 pm? What kind of approval does Donald Trump need to build his wall? How to link 2 list workflows together? Which popular games have been studied mathematically? more hot questions . Using FacebookCreating an AccountFriendingYour Home PageMessagingPhotosVideosPagesGroupsEventsPaymentsAppsFacebook Mobile and Desktop AppsAccessibility. Not only that, but they could do so via the greatest marketing channel available peer recommendations. Your friends may begin to wonder if you might be turning into a raging alcoholic based on your new likes. I don't know what Jsout is, but I assume it is a library. Its a pretty safe bet that removing these likes will not negatively affect your engaged user base. –B. I tried using Jsout to extract all a[href] tags but its not working –lulu Apr 24 '14 at 3:39 Well, in my answer I posted a Ruby script to extract the data. Do More &#155 Social Media How to Hide Your Likes on Facebook Are your FB Likes raising eyebrows? Here's how to keep them private Share Pin Email Print Peter Dazeley/The Image Bank/Getty Images Social Media Social Networks Facebook Instagram Twitter Pinterest by Andy O'Donnell Updated November 06, 2017 Liking a page on Facebook has become quite a personal statement. I created and use this code everyday to get all UID with criterial I need. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. With the way Facebook works at promoting content currently and in the foreseeable future, always prioritise and engaged user over a number increasing next to your little thumbs up icon at the top of your page. Its not much fun huh?. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . A Facebook like is someones personal online tick of approval. Do a GET of PAGE ID} and scrape out the users. .. If you take a look at your profile, you will see 16 different categories: Movies, Television, Music, Books, Sports Teams, Athletes, Inspirational People, Restaurants, Games, Activities, Interests, Sports, Food, Clothing, Websites, and Other 5a02188284
facebook email and password hacking softwaremono facebook hacker v2.16.3facebook apps free for androidhow to permanently delete an app on facebookfacebook password hack online free 2014how to make a facebook album private 2013hackear facebook sin programas al instanteselect how your app integrates with facebook iosfacebook like button skinwordpress auto publish to facebook plugin

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 15:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Nihil Admirari Index du Forum -> EVENTS -> Champ de bataille Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: